Mailroom Toolkit Office
Organizations that use Microsoft Office products to store and manage address data can now improve their address quality at the source. The software was designed for Microsoft Office applications like Access, Excel and Word.
- Integrating directly with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word allows the user to correct addresses automatically without the need to validate addresses externally through an outside service bureau or relying on the USPS to return undeliverable mail
- USPS PAVE™ certified software allows user to sort the address list for the lowest possible postal rates and then generates all required USPS documentation, reports and postal statements
- Certified and real time NCOA Link® ensures real time move updates against a full 48 month data set ensuring address lists are updated before mail is sent
- Graphical mail piece designer allows you to effortlessly design envelopes, postcards and barcoded labels while ensuring accurate placement of the data
- State-of-the-Art printing controls provide built in support for model specific features eliminating the need to manually program your printer